Nov 11, 2006

Time.Memories...

Hehe... Haven't updated until today.. haha... hmm... its like my life has been fast forwarded to now... well..so many things have happened since August and so many things yet to happen.. My exam is over.. School's over... Shiau Haln will be going to Singapore next year... I dunno... i kinda feel like the people i get close to eventually get sucked out of my life.. the cream is getting to know them.. the cookies are parting with them..
Yesterday we had a sort of class party... it was really nice.. we sat around eating, chatting, joking, laughing.. 3B... how i'll miss it.. maybe because i have never been through so many things with my classmates before.. before this i have never painted a class with my classmates..or i have never found so many good people in a class before.. everyone is approachable and friendly.. unlike some other years where some of them were very cold... you'd think they'd be easy to talk to but they are so hard to talk to.. I didn't expect such beautiful memories in 3B.. I dreaded it the first few weeks.. but i soon felt really comfortable and happy.. almost everyday i could laugh..i guess i really hope to have most of my classmates back with me next year..but as always..we'll just move on.. swallow up the cookies anyhow...
Time is definitely flying really fast.. before you know it i think.. my brother's gonna graduate.. he'll be in Form 5 next year.. aww man.. still feels like we were little kids playing.. and that new year where he wouldn't let me follow him with my orange! i can't forget that..haha... honestly i feel a bit lost... i dunno what will happen next... what i'll do with my life in the future.. people say God has a plan for everyone but.. He doesn't point it out... how are we supposed to know the right plan...my ambitions are conflicting and i have to decide very soon what i want to do.. haihh....

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home