Dec 30, 2006

Early Birthday Pressies!!


Ahh... Birthday coming soon!! So sad..it's on the first day of school...but at least i got some pressies already!! First one i got was from Shiau Haln.. She's in Singapore now but she was so nice to get me a present from there.. its only sold in Singapore though... Its the NANA 2 movie's soundtrack!!! Hehe... she introduced the manga to me and i loved it too...

Then after that my aunt gave me a present... She usually gives me shirts... so when she gave me the package i squeezed it and i knew it! another shirt....But this time its nicer and i like it :)

Then today i went to do facial and Mum got her massage... then after that we went to Subang Parade... then while we were on the way to coffee bean we passed by a phone shop and they were selling pouches! Then i saw the cute piggy one.. I like piggys and piglets... So i told Mum she could get that as my b'day pressie... so she said ok and we got it.. all the pouches were displayed hanging with a little hanger which was really cute then after Mum paid the guy didn't take it off... so I quickly told Mum "Never mind lah... He also didn't take it away.." Then Mum said ok and we went off



hoo hoo...so happy today...hehe... tomorrow we'll be having New Year countdown...yay!! everyone's gonna be present!!

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home