Nov 6, 2007

Kaki ponteng...

Hehehe... i've been ponteng-ing school for quite some days now.. but its also partially due to the fact that i've been coughing and sleeping late and teachers aren't gonna teach or enter class so why not? Mum allows it and it makes her life easier coz now that my bro already graduated he doesn't have to go to school anymore so if she sends me there..who's gonna pick me up? so if i don't go i lessen her burden of thinking too much...hehehe.. i'm such a thoughtful daughter...
On another note i'm very sure that this holiday is gonna be a fattening one... it started when my aunt came home from her holiday( hmm..actually the fattening started after exams..)... she brought back loads of chocolates... which may have contributed to my coughing... but for now i'm staying off them..i just drool watching my brother eat piece by piece of those yummy milky...creamy...soft and luscious chocolates :'( .... But next week is bro's SPM..hoho..the dreaded exam... but he seems so calm... i remembered seeing my cousins cram for it..locking themselves in their rooms so nobody can disturb them... but then again...that's my cousin and this is my brother... and my brother is... simply put..not like my cousin... haha..not making any sense...
But i suppose i'm having an enjoyable holiday... somewhat... yesterday Mum and I went on a shopping spree.. coz dad is in shanghai and he has Nike vouchers and i have a pair of crocodile mouth sport shoes so we went to get a new pair.. just mum and me.. two gals and a large mall.. what do you think happens? haha.. our inner shopaholic soul has been awakened... but it's always fun just with mum... no brother complaining about his tiredness... no dad saying we can't buy this or that... kinda hope this happens more often..

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home