May 10, 2011

remember when...

7 years ago i was crazy over Lin Jun Jie... and i have Ping and Elaine to testify to that! despite a very failed attempt, i must say my once spiky haircut was because of him *blush* .. that haircut got me called "heng dai" by a friend who somehow doesn't talk to me anymore..hmm..

anyways.. few years down the road i lost interest in his songs..didn't quite like the new songs he was coming out with..so i slowly moved on to other stuff...

but today while studying my bro let me watch this:



and suddenly i'm reminded of Form 1.. i sat next to a guy called jun jie who also liked JJ -.- ..i'm pretty sure he was the one who printed out the lyrics which i have in my drawer.. and i used to want to learn the lyrics so badly... i remember Ping and Elaine forcing me to sing in class XD .. i remember playing the CDs over and over in my room..

those were the days, huh?

feeling kinda old now .... aih..

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home