Nov 14, 2006

Bla Bla Bla...

When my mum came back from work yesterday she directly went next door to play with my niece (i like to call her my potato..) Then she called me to say that my potato was in a good mood so i should go play with her.. then i went and it was good... she didn't cry..ahh... so nice... and i saw for the first time... my potato was sitting!! yay... so fast she can chor chor... hope she learns how to crawl fast..hehe..
Hm.. then today.. i had a nice time at tuition...Mrs Lee's class is always fun... we can talk a lot and laugh all the way...hehe... good times..good times... and since Kai Cheng didn't come we could call him "$$Ka-ching $$" haha... we're mean.. but he's the only guy in class and he's so quiet... even teacher started calling him Ka-ching... i just started going for mrs lee's class this year and it turned out to be great... i didn't expect it to be so fun actually coz... tuition ain't supposed to be fun but her tuition is nice... but it was more fun b4 PMR coz we get to eat sweets and peanut cake... choki choki..ahh... but she still owes us mamak so its all good....

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home