Dec 31, 2006

Cookies & Cream..2006..

Today, 31st December 2006... the last day of the year 2006..This year has been up and down all the way for me...like cookies & cream... At the beginning of the year I was so upset of being in my class because I couldn't be with some of my old friends..But it started out good too because I patched things up with my friend Stella just a few months ago... Then right before the holidays Stella was gone..I cried after I found out because it just broke my heart.. Just last year we went to Japan together with some friends and then she's gone.. and slowly..slowly.. we put that past us.. we started to feel like.. maybe God has something better for her up there.. then I slowly accepted the fact that she's gone.. And as time passed I grew to love my class... I loved all my friends because they were really nice.. and all the happiness I felt could overcome my sadness.. and I can talk about Stella without feeling so much pain anymore..and March, April, May, June, July, August, flew past me while I was trying to get my grades up... and then came September.. the month which I crammed so hard for my History... then October came and we had our PMR and after it all we were all so relieved.. and at school I made some new friends and we played basketball together... and then November came and we went on our family trip and I felt really happy again... and then just a few days ago we went to take our results.. and later on we'll have our new year's countdown... but sadly aunt and cousin won't be celebrating with us..

I would love to say that 2006 has been a good year for me but.. I don't think I can.. When I typed the thing about Stella I really felt that my heart was gonna break again.. but all I can say is this year has been balanced... There was a sad part... but there were many happy memories so I can't complain...(just hope I didn't offend anyone or make anyone cry by saying Stella's name so many times..if i did, sorry yea.. ) But I guess I should accept... life is give and take... and now Shiau Haln is in Singapore.. and I just got closer to her this year.. But life goes on... and maybe this is really fate... as we grow everything changes.. and people come and go...every hello there's gonna be a goodbye.. sad but true.. This has been an extremely boring post huh... haha.. I'll just have to start 2007 with a positive attitude... so... wishing everyone a Happy New Year!!!

p/s:the next post will be the Melting Chocolate Cupcakes I made with my aunt today :) ...

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home