Dec 12, 2006

Flying..again...

Haihh... tomorrow I have to wake up at 3.30 am... coz I have to leave the house at 4.30 am...to go to the airport.. I wonder if I should even sleep at all...since...I wouldn't sleep much anyway would I... And i haven't packed yet... Anyways we'll be going to Sabah this time...dad's company trip.. Should be fun coz there's a beach..and the itinerary said we'll be going white water rafting...then there's t-shirt painting..beach soccer... and some other stuff..
On Friday, Shiau Haln's mother lent me a Korean drama series..My Lovely Sam-Soon... Sounds like my lovely samseng.... anyways.. it was quite nice... quite funny... and a bit bit bit touching only... I'll give it an 8 out of 10... Going out now to get some shorts...

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home