Dec 8, 2006

Fun!!

For our trip to Japan my dad got me a pair of gloves coz he was afraid that it'dbe too cold.. at first i thought it wasn't necessary but they came in real handy...i'm happy i got them but then the first time i put them to use, this happened


Sobs.... My first pair of gloves...Let me tell you how to make your gloves like that!

Step1. BE EXCITED about the snow...
Step2. Dig the snow fast and hard...

That's all it takes to spoil a good pair of gloves...Sobs....but we had fun..


Here's a pic of Vanessa, me and my brother with our little snowman....


Everyone's happy!! Snow just brings people together and makes people happy... If not for the snow i don't know when Vanessa and my bro and me and her bro (Sean) will ever start talking...


So...here's a lousy pic i took of Mount Fuji from the moving bus... and i don't have the one my dad took so... this will have to do...

On another note.. yesterday and today my brother and I cooked our own lunch! Why?? Because..the maid's food is intolerable... to me... i'm a picky eater... so yesterday was simple..just noodles.. with egg and vegetables.. but today... i'm very very happy because we cooked FRIED RICE!!! and we didn't burn the kitchen down!! yay!!! Here's the end product..


Tadaa.... the ingredients were prepared by mama and i got the "pour ingredients into wok" duty while my brother got to play with the rice...well..not play...stir the stuff with the spatula..and for a first time thing..i tink we did well... the only thing bad about it was the lack of saltiness..other than that... yummy!! much better than the maid's fried rice... and best of all..it was a collaborative dish... I am seriously considering opening a company with my brother when we grow up... we can call it "Double E"...hehe... well..that's all...

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home