May 3, 2007

Pissed!!!!

Today is one of those "I am pissed" days... Vanessa's dog had puppies and she was offering to give one to us... so at first mom seemed to like the idea... not very much but she seems to show more interest than she usually would... but dad just said he'll think about it and we'll discuss... then just now while eating lunch i brought up the subject and he gave me a big big fat fat NO... and the reason? because this morning we woke up a bit late..because mom had to wake us up... you can say its our fault but is this fair? we've been waiting and begging for a doggy and we can't get one for this reason? and apparently this means we can't take care of ourselves... if i can't take care of myself i would have been doing drugs.. or i'd soil my pants everyday... then i said its not everyday that we have to get woken up by mom then he said :"If everyday then teruk loh" please lahh... he also sometimes need people to wake up mah... and after all the good stuff we have done he justifies "i can't take care of myself" only by saying we can't wake up on our own.. just ruins my mood totally... Tuesday i was so happy and then he come and push all this in my face... iissshshhhh... now no mood to talk about Tuesday fun edy... grrrr.....

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home