Jun 23, 2009

happy and sad.......

Had lunch with bro and cousin CK today.... now that bro is allowed to drive around nearby places we can go out and makan more often..... hehe... and also coz it's the holidays lah...

anyways... had lunch at KP.. that japanese restaurant... Don kaiten?? i think that's the name... and when i wanted to order i kinda got a shock... coz the guy taking the order looked a lot like kar choon... -.- ... after looking very long i think it really was him........ i dun tink he remembered me... i got a shock coz... he's a smart guy... and i didn't expect him to be working... i thought he'd be studying.... and i've never been to places where my friends work before -.- ...

had a nice lunch then cousin and me wanted something more..so we went to McD ... then had nice nice ice cream..hehe... then when buying... bro asked.. "eh... who is that??!?!" then i looked... and waving and smiling happily were kenny and soh kuan!!! :) ... long time din see them... but i'm so lousy... i din know what to say so i just waved back... until when going home only i realised i could've asked them a lot of things.... maybe next time lah... but makes me wonder... form 6 so nice ahh?? can go mcD do h/w together after school XD ...


hmm.. now the sad part... haih... i checked the student portal this morning...and there weren't results yet... then i came back and was looking for someone's blog.. so i checked out Lay Yi's... and i saw she posted her results... O.O ... this means.. my results are out too.......


quickly logged into student portal and had the shock of my life.... what used to be my best subject has become my absolute worst!!! i try to console myself by saying i was sick that time...but.. i think i know what went wrong myself... -.- ... now .... how to break it to mum.... and i just really really hope she won't suddenly check her portal..... >< ..... damn lah... more attacking from mum........................................... haih..... but i see this as a good thing too... coz i really need a big slap in the face sometimes to wake me up and make me work harder so........ it's not such a bad thing? -.- ... haih.. consoling myself again....

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home