Jun 5, 2009

thank you for the music~~

All my classmates have been studying their asses off -.- ... but i somehow can't study as effectively..i don't seem to be able to study as "hardcore-ly" as them...and when i try to stay up to study i get so tired... i sleep and if i'm lucky i can wake up at 4+ to finish up the work and revision... (usually i'm not so lucky...sadly) ...

i've tried some things to keep me awake... noodles...tea... both supposedly energy providers... but both didn't work... the tea even caused more problems.... had oolong tea... and it gave me gastric and wind the next day -.- .... damned tea...

BUT....

i have finally found my solution....
MUSIC is the way to go.... :) ... i stopped listening to music while studying for a while already... coz i think at that time i had to absorb some really deep and complicated stuff -.- ... but now that i have it on.... i seem to be able to keep myself awake... hohoho..and my absorption of info seems to be still functioning... all i have to do if i REALLY need to concentrate is to turn down the volume...
come to think about it... i crammed for SPM with my radio on... so i guess i should do the same now :) ...

Physics is on the first day of exams....grr... but i think i have a lot more to worry about than i initially imagined.... since my maths is getting rusty :/ ... wish me luck -.- ...

-llen-

2 Comments:

Blogger Mumbler said...

is that an ABBA song?

9:07 AM  
Blogger llen said...

hahaha...yes... :) ... seemed appropriate as a title... -.-

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home