Jun 1, 2009

I haven't seen huai ping in a long long time... i think since our timetables changed.. so we decided to meet up after class today... and it was nice... sitting down and chatting over sausages and bubble tea :) ... made my already-kinda-happy day even better...

Nothing very special about today actually ... but it just felt... nice.. plus we have Chem Lab on mondays (which is my favourite class <3 .... chemicals~~~) ... it's kinda weird how sleep deprivation actually makes you even more alert... i never understood why but..it has been like this for a while now...

Ohh...and today i bumped into two acmarians...haha... saw khai xing and chay ann... chay ann is still so... skinny... looks even skinnier now with his puffy hair XD .. and because he dyed it i didn't recognise him at first... -.- ... soli lahhh.....

Exam's in one week.... haih... deadline for a mountain of homework is tomorrow O.O .. i think it's really time to step the game up... i got a feeling that dad is starting to doubt my academic abilities..hahaha... he never asked me about my plans previously but yesterday he asked me wat i'll do if i get rejected by UK -.- ... so... i better regain my dignity!!

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home