May 28, 2009

Stressed??

I read something on the student portal...under the psychology thingy part i think...or was it counseling section...? anyways there was a file with managing stress and stuff...just a short article to read... and some of the symptoms were..change in appetite... hair loss... there's some other stuff but i don't remember ...

Anyways... i kinda feel like my appetite is really weird.... i get hungry so fast..... -.- ... it's scary... i don't remember feeling like this previously.... o.O ... and today i even had a good lunch at peppercorn cafe... rm13.50 set lunch...comes with soup..main...dessert ...and a drink... i felt full..and that was 1pm.... then at 5 after violin class dad and bro came to pick me up..i was hungry already.. and they wanna buy mcD... so i oso makan XD .... haih... my 2nd theory is plausible as well though... i think i've got tapeworms....hehe...could happen.. no?

I don't think i've ever felt stress before.. or maybe i just brush it off as there's no such thing as stress to me -.- ... coz there ain't no meter for you to measure stress mah..and maybe if i said i was under stress dad might probably say there's no such thing..haha... coz i never heard him saying that before... and i got the feeling that if i said that he'd bring his past in and tell me his journey and struggles through his studies.. and how we're provided with so much and yet complain so much... so ... i zip my mouth XD ...
but this week's been pretty hectic... lacking sleep..lacking practise..lacking study time... and exam's coming....!!! noooooo............


-llen-

1 Comments:

Blogger Edward Poh said...

u never felt stress b4!! oh my gosh!!
lolx..

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home