May 9, 2009

Hotel 626

I went to hotel 626 for a stay last Sunday... They're only open from 6pm to 6am....


First knew about it when we went into class one day and it was written on the board.. so I got really curious...
Then was chatting with bro and he knew about it too!! So... I thought...why not have a go?

The first time i wanted to go was around 2am... and I chickened out.... haha...
the next morning... i reset my time so i can get into the hotel...hehehe... too chicken lah me...

If you have a webcam then it'll be more fun i think... i have one but i didn't wanna use it ...haha... already so scared mah.... but actually it's not that scary lah... coz they use human actors with a little makeup... not like some really spooky messed up animated creation that can REALLY scare the shit out of people... so..i didn't need to be so scared actually..haha.. go try it out... :)

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home