May 9, 2009

me against the music....

it's been a while since the last time i failed a practical exam... the last time i failed was in grade 3... did 2, 4, 6 and 7 and passed...
i was so used to failing (coz i even failed grade 1) that every pass was something that made me happy...even though it was just a pass...

but with how things are going now... there is a very HUGE chance of me failing again...and i don't think i want to remind myself about how that feels like....
but maybe it's just my lack of commitment to it... maybe all the reasons like "i got no time to practise"... or "tests....study first practise comes second.." are just... excuses...
or it could be something that runs deeper...

for now whichever it is doesn't matter... i just have to do myself some justice..and make teacher happy... haih..
or else i'll have to pay again to retake the exam...ugh... then nobody's gonna be happy :(

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home