May 29, 2009

Afternoon Napmare...

College ended at 1 today... yay!! the only early day of the week.. on a usual friday i'd be eating with yimin... but since she's having her sem break i decided to "tapau" my lunch... so i went to AC and tapau-ed kimchi fried rice with a box of dumplings as well... hehe.. and while waiting for it bro sms-ed me

"What you buying for me? :3 "

.... i thought he wouldn't want the kimchi rice coz it might be spicy... i don't remember how spicy it was... then the dumplings can be shared... then i sms him back and he want the kimchi rice...grrrrr.... thank goodness i had enough money XD ... ordered another and got it after not very long... happy :) ...

Went home..eat with bro while watching some british crime investigation drama... british humour in those kinda shows is very subtle...haha... quite nice...

then after eating we were bloated.. and both very sleepy... coz he had badminton before this.. and i didn't get enough sleep last night -.- ... and also my cat-like self sometimes automatically feels like sleeping after food XD....

so i had my nap... and i didn't wrap myself in the blankie... coz it was hot at first...

after a while napping i had weird dreams... the first wasn't so bad... something like bro had a fight with his friend and he hid in the toilet... and i dunno why the me in the dream automatically thought he had been bullied and sodomised... the me in real life might have thought like that coz..after reading the kite runner... aih.... read it yourself and maybe u'll understand :( ... but luckily in the dream it wasn't like that... then after a while it went into another dream... i kinda forgot the front parts..but it was all to do with supernatural stuff.. the light flickering and i shouted... as if i wanted to hantu to appear... then i clap clap my hands... (i dunno for wat..haha.. ) and my hands seem to move in slow motion even after i used all my strength...

i think it was at that point when i woke up... was getting too scary... then it was 7 something edy.. >< .. i slept at about 2+ .. i wanted to take my shower then... i couldn't find my specs O.O ... i don't think i slept with it on or put it on the bed... so it must be a t the usual place i put it...but it's not there.... then after searching a while i found it on the floor..but on the other side of where i slept.... so scary............

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home