Sep 11, 2009

A visit from a distant cousin...

Since young I've always been afraid of monkeys... I remember when mum and dad took us to the zoo... i think it was my 2nd time there... and right when you walk in the monkeys will be in a huge cage all making noise... it was freaky...

Today we were visited by a skinny old monkey...

I went upstairs after coming back from lunch with bro... and I wanted to put my bag in my room then i saw a tail... i thought it'd probably be a cat coz the body was blocked from my view by the sofa.. so i shifted a bit and .. oooohhhhh... it's a monkey... i froze for a while looking at it.. then it went to sit down... then i quickly ran in to my room and got the camera.. kekeke...

looks like a movie star lehh... XD

After a few shots of it.. it went round the roof to the other side... then i ran down to show the maid the pics.. she was terrified... haha... then we shut the windows... and i went back up to tell bro... and halfway showing him the pics the maid saw the monkey... it came back to sit at the corner... XD ....


we called mum so she could call someone to catch it... hehe..i think there was a monkey around our housing are previously... and they caught it... and... i think they killed it >< ... good luck to this monkey...

I wouldn't say i've gotten over my fear for monkeys... coz we were separated by the window and that's why i wasn't afraid.. haha... but if i see one in close proximity... i'll probably run... XD ..

-llen-

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Joeanney~ said...

OMG !!!! monkey on ur roof!!!!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home