Nov 28, 2009

Lima perempuan...

It started yesterday when chinli sms-ed me and asked if i wanted to hang out on saturday...and coincidentally i didn't have piano class on saturday this week so i said i would go out with them :) ..

Then at about 10am chinli said we were gonna postpone the outing to tomorrow.. and i didn't mind either so i replied ok ...

I did my own stuff.. watched tv... had lunch... lazed around... then just when i was about to go out for my haircut i received a call from Yi Min..

YM: Ellen, are you at home now? are you going out?
Me: I'm home but i'm about to go out for my haircut...why?
YM: Ohh... can you stay at home ahh? we wanna go to your house...
Me: ohhh.... ok..


It was quite a surprise.. coz we don't usually visit each other.. in fact we never did before.. we usually go out somewhere for a movie and makan and chit chat... so i stayed in and waited for them to come...

I thought it'd be chinli, yimin and joeann only... (coz i could hear joeann's voice over the phone.hehe) but turns out kahyee came too!! :) ... i took them to Pn Wong's bakery.. didn't see her there though... then i thought i had to follow my parents to dinner but turns out bro wasn't following so i asked if i could watch a movie with my buddies and dad let me go :D ... super happy!!

Then we went to the nearest cinema... bukit raja -.- ... i don't remember when i last watched a movie there.. hehe..but i'm not complaining :) .. i had great company....
we watched Ninja Assassin... mm... that movie is quite... ridiculous i think.. how many people have their hearts on the right and not the left -.- ... in the end i guess the movie's all about the power of love...

despite the bloody and ridiculous movie i had a great time :D ... i waited for my parents to pick me up at Kahyee's house and she introduced me to xunlei (not to be mistaken with "sour pear" XD) ... gonna try it out :) ...

gotta get an early rest today... going to the book sale again tomorrow!!!

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home