Mar 15, 2010

being a girl... -.- ..

growing up with a brother and a cousin bro kinda made me..well.. not as girly as most girls..

while the other girls were wearing body-fitting clothes and skirts and dresses and heels and necklaces and all the other accessories, i liked wearing baggy tshirts and trousers..sports shoes..i didn't mind being sloppy at all..

until a few years ago i realised i shouldn't BE so sloppy.. and then recently i've been seeing skirts and heels that i felt were kinda cool.. (how can skirts be cooler than trousers?? i don't really know but they occur to me as cool sometimes..but of course i don't mean "cooling" -.-)..

then it hit me...

shit!! is this the turning point...?? am i becoming... a "girl" ...??? :/ ... *sigh* it's a tough fact to face actually.. and i don't think i'm ready to scare my friends who have known me from the tomboy days quite yet XD ...


BUT..


.. despite my knowing i should be less sloppy.. i sometimes still am very sloppy..haha.. usually i don't quite bother with my outfit when i go to college resulting in me probably having worn the same 5 outfits over and over again over this one year+ ..

even my guy friend asked me the other day.. "hey, do you wear this every xxxday?" and i had to admit.. -.- .. yes i did..

guess i need to permutate my wardrobe more XD ..


-llen-

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Joeanney~ said...

lets go shopping!! ahma pei you go shopping k??? but after exam la..haha!!=) you should wear more skirt gal..=p

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home