Nov 28, 2012

study mode: on

i highly doubt this level of motivation is coming from myself.. then again it IS 2 weeks before my first paper...

my flatmate is one of those people who studies consistently, does notes on a regular basis, actually listens to her lecture recordings while i am the total opposite of that...

i only make my own notes while revising for an exam (coz i think if i write something often enough i will be able to remember it..), i record lectures and have not listened to any of it yet.. and here i am, studying 2 weeks before my papers..

but living with her, i think some of her rajin-ness has rubbed off on me... when i see her so stressed i start thinking i shouldn't be so chilled :p 

maybe last year i would've only started studying a week before the exam..heh.. need to really remind myself of my bad habits for next semester :S

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home