Nov 7, 2012

:)

the years go by so quickly.. sometimes there's not enough time to stop and catch a breath..

My desktop (like my room) is constantly messy.. filled with folders and files...
Just out of boredom i opened up a folder i got from a friend... has our pictures together and also her own pictures.. the pictures were taken just 2 years ago... and it seems like we look quite different already XD

For one, the most obvious change is the weight gain ._. .. looking at old pictures just gave me a stronger motivation to lose weight..aihh.. not gonna be easy with the cold weather but i'll do my best ><

And the not extremely obvious change would be the "aging" .. Might be a little early to use that term but i never thought i had "baby fat" 2 years ago.. i feel like my face does look a bit different..

But all those changes aside, just looking at those pictures made me smile a big wide smile :) .. those happy times are so easily forgotten, the memories so easily replaced with new ones be it happy or sad..
I'm glad i clicked into that folder today.. coz i'll admit i did vaguely forget those times..
At the same time, i know that dwelling on the past isn't the best thing to do.. but i guess it just feels nice to take a few minutes thinking bout the good ol' days sometimes..

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home