Mar 9, 2012

truth?

I love Malaysia..
it's where I was born and raised.. it's where my family are.. it's where I can find good and cheap food.. and there's seldom any natural disasters..

but at the same time, it has always been a dream of mine to be able to live elsewhere permanently..the seed of that idea, planted by my dad.. and i agree 100% with where he's coming from..

for a while i did consider, maybe being in Malaysia isn't so bad.. but yesterday, something just reminded me how it could be really bad.. that divide, it stil exists.. even though i thought it would slowly fade but i guess some lines take longer to erase..

it's still too early to say if i can ever live anywhere other than Malaysia permanently and i believe ultimately, the decision is not mine to make.. i'm leaving it up to a higher power ;)

and i'm well aware that wherever i go, this problem would still exist.. but i guess i just hate it when some people claim something for themselves when we all have an equal share of it..

where's the love yo?

-llen-

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I AGREE!!!!!!

11:12 AM  
Blogger SpiRiT3d TeeN said...

Agree too! even in UK the same. the case here is even scary since is indirect.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home