Jan 4, 2012

a reminder..

i've always felt like i don't demand much from the people around me.. (and i'd still like to think that i don't)

but i can't deny the fact that sometimes i wish for things that i cannot control to happen.. and i feel bad for feeling that way sometimes and tell myself to be less petty... coz at the end of the day, (as my dad puts it) you can't be everything to everybody...

so yesterday i was reminded.. my existence may not be significant to everyone i know..i may be just someone that's easily forgotten in so many people's lives .. but i'm just grateful that my existence IS significant to SOME people... and that those people never fail to make me smile with everything they do for me, small or big :)

i often wonder what i've done to deserve such awesome family members and friends, who never stop showering me with their love..

turning 20 wasn't too bad after all :)

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home