Dec 12, 2011

feeling somewhat...invaded...

There i was.. sitting down with my notes... with nice christmassy music playing..... (and me quietly singing to it..hehe)

then my door opened....
all i could see were hands and legs.. the hands had a cup and a newspaper in them..
legs clad in jeans and feet wrapped in black shoes..

the person at the door paused...

i was stunned....still couldn't see a face
the thoughts that were running through my head were that it'd be one of my flatmates..but even then it'd be odd coz for one, they've never entered my room.. and i'm pretty sure they'd knock first...hmm..

then the door closed and i heard footsteps going out of my flat...........

._. ..

i'm mildly weirded out by the experience.. coz.. i think it was a dude at the door.....though it could be a really tall girl...

but i'm also imagining what the person was thinking.. opening the door to a foreign (not to mention quite messy) room... hehe...

nonetheless..

i'm glad it's a habit that i lock the door when i go to sleep..........

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home