Jan 29, 2012

plans were made to be altered....

(this post is mainly directed at my cousin :p ..)

when i started 2nd year.. it was my aim to secure an internship here and not go home during summer..... and i thought my heart would be tough enough to keep me resolute..

but when it came to applying for an internship..it felt like it was so difficult to do!! so many questions.. the need to edit the CV again.. writing a cover letter.. not knowing HOW to answer the questions in an intelligent way coz lets face it, nobody wants to sound stupid -.- ...

and this CNY my family really knew how to tug at my heart strings.... asking me when i'll be going home..repeatedly... and everytime i'd say i don't know... telling me they're waiting for me so we can do some fun activities... and it's times like these when i feel truly blessed to have such a close-knit family.. :') and now i'm just thinking how much my nieces have grown up while i was here (i know, they're not my kids but i do sayang them a lot :3 )

so in the end, i submitted ONE application and i submitted it 5 days before the deadline... the result? an almost instant rejection ... it was either i was an incredibly weak applicant, or they've filled up all the spots and i sure do wish it was because they haven't got any spaces left (which is very likely >< )

on to plan B.. applying for malaysian internships :p ... they're so much easier to do actually... but hopefully i'll manage to get something...


-llen-

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

1 word, WHEEEEE!!!
i'm sure it's because all the slots have been filled! VERY sure of it...

and reading this makes me all teary... ALL YOUR FAULT! :P

11:32 AM  
Blogger llen said...

haha... why will teary? XD
i dunno if i'll be able to make it for Rachel's birthday this year though :/ ..

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home