Jan 12, 2012

go wild..

once in a while it's good i guess.. and with good company of course...

i've gotten quite a lot of "feedback" on the way i am with people recently.. i didn't go asking people what they thought of me, they just tell other people who are meeting me for the first time the way they perceive me so..yea, indirect feedback... and generally it goes something like "she's always so quiet when you don't know her.. but once you do, she can be really noisy (or hyper? i don't remember the precise word used to describe me) "

and i must admit... i find it quite true as well....

so today, maybe because of my lack-of-sleepness or i've somehow warmed up to the people i was travelling with... i managed to be ridiculous for a change...... (please note, no alcohol was involved..but i did have a mango smoothie :p)

and it felt good... getting it out of the system... :3

coz maybe instead of being quiet...my true nature is that of a crazy person o.O ...

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home