May 3, 2012

it's gonna be an anxious summer....

i mean it when i say this, i've never felt so not confident after an exam before... what makes it worse is the fact that i need to at least pass this paper or i won't get into 3rd year .. and also if i were to fail and need to retake the paper i'll have to fly back to the UK in august.. and i already bought my flight ticket which means changing the flight would cost me extra and also my holiday would be cut short... so ...yea.. this totally sucks... *sigh* and don't get me started on how disappointed the family would be..

on the bright side (yes, i'm telling myself there still is a bright side.....coz there always is one right?!?!?! .....gosh i sound delusional.....)
i have one paper left and it's not so soon so i have time to study for it... and home in 20 days :) 

so for now.. all i'm gonna do is think about the upcoming paper.....


-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home