Dec 15, 2006

Back from Vacation...

Ahh.... home at last... Just came back from Sabah... It was really fun... Seafood + Nice Resort+ Nice beach+cycling on beach= SUPERB!! Oooh and I got a tan..happy! I didn't put tanning cream and went to sun myself..but i also didn't put sunscreen! and we went cycling on the beach which was really nice... and we played table tennis and painted a t-shirt... hmm...ate yummy food..guess that's all... but it was quite fun coz it was at resort.. and Sabah is a nice place...Good for retirement...i'm considering retiring there..haha... that's gonna be a long long time away..

Hmm... what else... oh... this Sunday i'll be going to my teacher's house for a piano concert thingy... first prize is money!! but i don't think i'll get it... she teaches so many people and i'm one of the lousy ones that get stage fright making it worse... haihh... So.. guess that's about it... I can't wait for Christmas...coz i got a present for my little potato...hehe....

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home