Jan 1, 2007

Chocolate Cupcakes With Melting Hearts...



So yesterday before our New Year's Eve dinner started I made some cupcakes with a recipe I found online... I've been looking for this recipe ever since I had the Chocolate Dream at Flamenco... its sooooo gooood!!!! I got some help from my aunt since my Mom was..i dunno...if i say she's angry that's like exaggerating so she's just a little pissed by my lack of skill... I have never separated egg whites and yolks before... so... hehe.... not so good in that department... anyway while we were mixing it was so watery that we doubt it was gonna be good... but it turned out to be nice!! the centers were really oozing with chocolate...but the appearance... hehe... not good... looked like prunes... but it tasted great! bro gave it an 8 out of 10! So I think I found my recipe for this year's cooking competition!! :)

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home