May 6, 2007

Sick...

Aihh.... I'm sick!! :'( i was supposed to follow my parents to go out for a wedding dinner but at last i think i better not go.. Tomorrow somemore got drama for BM oral test.. i don't really feel like going to school but... its my last chance to get full attendance... I'm not sure if they give you for form 5 but i think they don't so.. i want my full attendance.. never get before.... haih... but the good thing is the doggy issue seems to be getting better... i just have to clean up my room and be more responsible.. issh.. but everytime i clean up my room it ends up all messy again so... hehe... i think i'll wait for holiday to come first lah..ngiak ngiak.. oh.. and midterms are coming up and i haven't done much studying XD ... probaby gonna fail the science subjects... especially chemistry.. haih...

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home