Nov 24, 2007

Joy~~

Hohoho.... Mum and Dad are out for today and coming back tomorrow.... yay~~ .... it'll be me, bro and the maid in the afternoon and somewhere around 4 my aunt will be back... the conclusion to those sentences are...i get to sleep on my dad's fluffy ultra soft bed!! muahaha.... this time without mum's occasional grunting sounds during sleep time ^^.... the joy~~
The other day i had tuition so i ate early... then after tuition bro told me saturday(which is today) is mum and dad's anniversary and my dad didn't remember...bro said that the situation was something like this :

Mum : You know this saturday is our anniversary ahh?
Dad : Huh...really ahh??
Bro : You forgot ahh??? (pretend as if he remembered also..)

hohoho... then after he told me that i went to stir shit... haha... didn't intend to lah but in the end i did...

Me : So Saturday is your registration or wedding day?
Dad: Our registration lah...
Mum: You simply say ahh!! its our wedding anniversary lah...
Dad: Yes meh??
Mum: Yalah....

hohoho... men... they dun remember stuff like these....then while mum cut fruits i went to interrogate further...

Me :Ma...u sad ahh??
Mum: Why should i be sad?
Me : Coz papa dun remember ur anniversary mah...
Mum: For how many years already like that lahh...
Me : Ohh... so why you bother to bring up the anniversary?
Mum: Why you ask so much??? haiyo... so "pat" lah u.....

ngiak ngiak... no wonder my dad calls me the shit stirrer..

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home