Sep 20, 2008

Long and boring post...

Yesterday was a memorable day for me....
As a kid I always thought of a car rolling over my foot... Whenever we were gonna cross a busy street i always thought of it...imagined what woulda happen... And it happened yesterday XD but in a different situation...
I was walking up the..road..and those cars as usual park at the curb... walking up wards on the left side of the road... then a guy from acmar... i dunno who is that lahh..was walking down... so i moved out a bit to let him pass since moving in would mean banging on the car parked there... after he passed i wanted to walk back onto the safer path... then i felt my right leg couldn't move... then i looked down and there's a wheel rolling on my foot!! it was an old..blue saga... and i watched as it rolled over my foot .. and the fat kid sitting on the passenger seat was glaring at me... Don't get me wrong...i don't blame the driver... i can understand it was my fault (and partly the owner of the car that was parked there's fault) but damn it... he didn't have to glare....
so my shoe was kinda loose... then i went to the side to put it on properly before walking again... then i continued to walk to where the car was...
Got in and we were gonna pick up bro from college... luckily mum thought i was going to tuition and left my slippers in the car... so took off the shoe to see how my foot was... and i saw that my skin got kinda scraped... and the affected area was reddish... then i felt pain... slowly coming to my foot... then i checked now and then and saw it got purplish.... but after the whole journey it didn't hurt so bad anymore... i could still walk so i guess it ain't too serious..
Then at night we attended a wedding dinner... one of the few wedding dinners that i actually know the person getting married...haha... and i saw mr lee there too.. too bad i missed pn pneh... she was 2 tables behind me... but i doubt she'd remember anyway... it was kinda nice...and everyone was happy :)
Woke up this morning and saw the foot was a bit swollen.... mum being mum... was worried and insisted that i see the doctor... and at the doctor's also doctor said probably nothing serious but mum wanted to get an x-ray done for me..... haih... the rest of the day was quite routine...piano..lunch... sidang..coffee shop for a drink and chat with aunt... go home... and now i'm trying to do physics... which i like ...but just ain't too good at it (like all my other science subjects :P ) at night...will be going over to aunt's for a nice dinner ...hehe... but have to bring the books along :(

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home