Aug 31, 2008

grr... i think i'm falling sick :( ... woke up with a little sore throat... then a runny nose... still in the controllable stage though... need fluids.....
eeshh...and trials are not getting any further away... but i just realised my trials don't exactly start on the 3rd... coz i don't take mandarin so.. yay... at least i have a bit more time :) ...
school is getting pretty interesting...hehe... i wonder why but there seem to be more couples in my class now..hoho... maybe they need to relieve their stress this way (-.-)''' .... everyone is studying their butt off... haih...
ohh.. i did mention abt the notebook in my previous post..but i watched an even better movie :) ... "a walk to remember" (also a nicholas sparks book turned into movie) seems kinda nicer... although it's sadder but i felt it was nicer... absolutely no 18sx stuff.. which is another plus point...but this is the end of my downloading movie spree...for now...hehehe.. so i will now really really keep myself away from the internet... or...i'll do my best... hehe

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home