Aug 6, 2008

Live to Love Life

We had a great day at school today :)
I didn't want to go at first coz tuesday really drained my energy out... School, tuition, wait for mum at coffee shop, rush home, shower, get out for tuition... so when i woke up this morning i didn't feel satisfied at all.... but mum made me go saying she didn't know what excuse to cook up for me to skip school..so i went..
Sejarah, English and Mandarin lessons were before break and i slept through them..haha.. kept waking up halfway but went to sleep again and again...
Then... some dude brought the class photos!! joy~~ .... in Form 5 it is tradition in Kwang Hua for us to take 2 photos..the formal one and the SS one... (i shall post up the photos another day)... some of them bought the bigger sized picture to let us sign the back of it... so a lot of people were going everywhere as though asking for autographs... Our chemistry teacher was saying " You all look like you're graduating tomorrow... Before you graduate must pass up your practical book!"
But it feels like another stage of life is going to end... I realise that after we graduate I won't have the chance to sit by the window and hear the voices of those gila-gila people on the field shouting or flick the ants off my table and books..I won't have the chance to wear my uniform again ( excluding SPM time..) ... I won't be sitting in a classroom with chalk dust flying into my face... Suddennly I feel like I'm gonna miss a lot about school.. even though there are a lot of problems with our class but I've come to love the way things are.... In less than 3 months we'll be graduating..then we'll be taking SPM... going on our class trip..then what?
It's kinda hard... I know I'm supposed to be studying but I just can't concentrate... Why does the fun have to come now....why not earlier.....?

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home