Jun 12, 2008

Time to wake up...... :(

School has started again.... haih... results are kinda really ugly this time.... but somehow i don't get all emotional like my friends do... am i turning into my brother o.O .....??
There seems to be a lot more similarities with us now... haha.... like sometimes (notice i say sometimes now..) i 'll fall asleep in class... i'm becoming more glued on to the computer.... slacking..looking neutral when i get my results...haha... which is not something i'm proud of lah... but bro is also freaked out at me... but i guess he's a good bro... when he sees me not doing wat i'm supposed to do...usually he'll urge me to study... but at the same time sometimes he's the one who lures me into watching nice videos and introducing me to games...which is what he has been doing since we were kids but somehow i'm more attentive nowadays when he tells me stuff like that....

So.... it is time to really pick up the pieces... I HAVE to get myself erm... freaked out about trials.... if i don't i ain't gonna pick up that history book.... perhaps it's because we haven't had that "study hard...do well or ur future is ruined" lecture from the counsellors yet -.-'''.... so somebody...anybody please feel free to give me a knock in the head to wake me up....i know this sounds stupid but for once i wish my parents would limit me from tv or give me a long. harsh lecture so i buck up :( .... coz most of the things i've tried aren't getting me to study... guess i work best under pressure...

-llen-

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

OI! it's the wrong time to slack whoi
too early!!!! u can slack all u want after exam.... better start now, u won't want to regret later... :D

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home