Mar 29, 2008

Regret...

People always say that regretting is already too late... and yea... that's very very true....
The last time i went for my school's sports day was in Form 3... skipped Form 4 coz i felt that it was boring and there was no use in my going...
But this year.... my last year in school.... Domino is selling pizzas... i promised my fren i'd go...and i overslept.... grrr..... why did i oversleep..?
It started with yesterday.... bro had futsal at 11pm... i was feeling kinda sleepy but i followed when we dropped him off... slept the whole way in the car... came back... slept on the couch coz mum was making currypuffs and i wanted to help... but when she started making she didn't wake me up! pif... and she was doing it all wrong... she kept asking me to sleep coz i was kinda cranky already... but the way she was making it really concerned me.... so i helped her... by the time i was done it was bloody 3am... and the previous day i didn't get to nap for the whole day... haih... before sleeping i set 3 alarms with my handphone....
I heard none of the three.... And now.. even if i go to school my attendance won't be taken so why bother going... still feel like going but... haih... what's the point.......? I better not miss teacher's day this year... or my own graduation :P ...

-llen-

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

and not for ur exam wei....

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home