Jan 19, 2008

Realisation.....

I just realised... i've been a very very lazy piggy... haih... i fall asleep in class more often than i wish i would... if i don't have caffeiene in the morning i will definitely fall asleep.... sad but true...i shouldn't be so dependant on a drink... pif... and everytime i look around the class everyone is busy doing their work... me? chatting... sleeping... drawing... i think it's about time i pulled myself together to do some serious work...haih... maybe i just dun feel like studying coz..bro is not studying either so if i hang out with him we wouldn't do anything intellectual XD ..haha... but the good thing is i have cut down a lot of my TV time..hehe... that's a good first step... but still...i'm stuck on the computer more often now -.-''' which brings me back to square one...

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home