Dec 17, 2007

.....

haven't been blogging for so long..hehe... i was just thinking how to put this... hmm.. my last post was about visiting my granpa... that was on saturday... then i got a shock on monday.. was getting ready for tuition then i called mum to ask about transport then she told me he already passed away... nevertheless.. i was shocked... but i cried for a while i think more out of shock than because i was close to him.. i lost mood to go for tuition... but the next day being a public holiday, my cousins and aunts (dad's side) decided to pay their respects too.. so we went and i thought of making ourselves useful so i took some gold paper for my aunts and cousins and me to fold..then suddenly an aunt said why not we compete and see who folds faster? coz only 4 ppl were folding at our table.. bro and the aunt who suggested the competition and another aunt who taught me to fold nicely... so we folded like mad ppl..hahah... my uncle from mum's side and his sons were watching us haha... but it was nice... and since granpa was 95 when he passed away his funeral wasn't exactly a sad one..some ppl say when ppl pass away from 100 and above ur not supposed to cry at the funeral...but anyways i tink nobody was too sad after that.. mum's okay now.. grandma was fine also...

Ahh...and now we're in a christmassee mood... though the tree is not up yet but we started listening to christmas songs... can't wait for christmas to make shepherd's pie again ^^ .... but dad's in singapore now..bro leaving for pangkor tomorrow and so it'll be mum, me, the maid and aunt at home tomorrow.. lucky dad is coming home by wednesday coz i'm leaving for pangkor on thursday XD ..haha.. looking forward to it... but i seem to be short of shorts...haha.. can't find shorts i like... piff... but mum told me to get ikan bilis and cuttlefish for her... haih.. hope it doesn't stink... i tink i'll update after my trip.. unless something interesting comes up...

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home