Jan 25, 2008

Today..is a very historical day for my brother... today..is the day... he took his driving test and passed!!! yay!!!! this means...in the future when he does get permission to drive me to places.... we can go get our desired lunches on our own... no relying on parents for lunch anymore... or or... we could go grocery shopping together and sneak in some junk food...buahahahaha... note that i'm saying this without his knowledge...haha... but still.. haih... i can't drive yet :( .... oh well.. i got a brother who does..haha...
Haih... Literature in English is starting to get popular among my fellow kwang huarians... i ain't the only one anymore .... kinda sad that it wont be just me in the exam hall..that'd be pretty cool... hehe.. but its a good thing coz there are ppl who share my love for literature... maybe love is a bit strong... i tink i love the classes more than i love what i'm required to do for the exam... haha... literature tuition is the only tuition i actually enjoy...
We are still in the process of kicking out our beloved class teacher... that day she came in the class and said in BM :"Why you all like half dead during my lesson? other teachers say you all very active? Huh, why ahh tsuqi..? you know why ahh?" Tsuqi sits beside me, in front of the teacher this week, and couldn't stop giggling... she almost told teacher its coz we all loathe her... but she just said she din know... she ain't friendly at all and you can say teachers aren't supposed to be friendly but the unfriendly teachers aren't mean... they're neutral... she's mean AND unfriendly... AND bossy.. and the list goes on... other than that school has been nice... I promised myself not to sleep unless i really can't help it...but i just semi-slept in sejarah today -.-''' ..hehehe.... my notes look like crap...
Oh...i just remembered... CNY is coming!!! CNY=reunion dinner=yee sang=joy=prosperity=family=friends=cookies=laughter=HOLIDAY!!!

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home