Apr 19, 2008

Movie night...

Today(or should it be yesterday?) is/was a good day :) ....
School was pretty much the same old boring routine... and there's no holiday in April so its gonna be a boring month... but thanks to Friday night movies...life is better :)
Last week we went for that "三国" show... which was deeper... more cultural... but not bad..coz i've never read the original story but bro and cousin bro said its different from the original story... these days i think it will be easier for people to refer to it as the dynasty warriors story...
Today after school i checked my phone and cousin sent me an SMS... another movie invite ^^ .... so happy... and it was for the midnight show again..hoohoo.... this time we watched forbidden kingdom... a bit "siao siao" lah... but at least i had a good laugh... and jet li speaks worse english than jackie chan..hehe...and it was the first time small aunt joined us for a movie..
i guess its not really the movie that made me happy... just the company and the popcorn... and being with some of my favourite people in the world... its a nice way to end a long day :) ...

-llen-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home