Mar 30, 2008

AmBank Run 2008...

I find it kinda weird... that i can sleep at 12am or so and wake up at 4 am..and i couldn't wake up for my sports day!! iish... probably coz friday was a full day for me...hehe... anyways..that ain't the point..
So.. I entered another marathon... actually i wouldn't call it that.. 1/6 of a marathon... coz its just 7km... and it was pretty nice this time round... i didn't go for the Ambank one last year... but ambank has more perks after the run...
I could've done better... but my nervousness got to my bladder... (damn you bladder!!) and when we got to merdeka square there ain't no toilets around...so i held my pee... ran..ran ran... legs felt tired faster than usual... when i saw BHPetrol *hallelujah* ... quickly went to pee... but the malay boys went in together... and i had to wait for quite some time... grr.... i started at the front so was ahead of some friends... but the toilet stop pulled me down i guess... *sigh* but after peeing..my legs and bladder felt so relieved... more semangat to run!! but as usual my weak stamina made me have to walk...run...walk...run... but i finished the run.. with the help of 100 plus and plain water along the way... and there were a bunch of ppl from adidas around there cheering us on... oh...so cute... and that kinda made me have even more semangat..hehe... and i finished no. 235 -.- .... hehe... yeah... it ain't that glorious but hey, i got a medal :) .... they give medals to those who finish in the top 300.. (for my category lah..) but even if you don't get a medal or a cert at least u finished the race... the sense of accomplishment :) ... and even if you don't finish the race, well..at least u tried... so i'm definitely gonna be practising running more often... hehe...

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home