Jul 31, 2008

Another day at home...

Starting to think I'm not a lucky person ....
Today we're supposed to have the Australian Maths Competition...which i paid for a few months ago.... then i did some of the questions yesterday night..(usually i don't even bother preparing)... Then yesterday itself I had diarrohea... but i thought it was not big deal at first... then in the morning no problem...shower, get in the car, eat... but once i was in the car...my tummy sent me signals :( .... tummy was not happy...so I suggested we go to my aunt's place and i'll relieve my tummy there... by the time i was done we were late....internal conflict of whether or not to go to school.... seeing as this is a thursday... and there are no science subjects... i decided to skip...
This can't go on though... i need tummy strengthening food..therapy...or whatever you need for a good and happy tummy... vitagen maybe...?

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home