Jul 13, 2008

Interschool Rally 2008 :Legacy

This year's interschool rally was held at pandamaran sports complex on the 12th of July.... I only went once to a rally which was when i was in form 2 ... and they held it in hun hua last time.. so i decided to get a ride from yimin...
Joe Ann and I went to Yimin's house then we went to the pasar..hehe... and bought chee cheong fun for dinner ... then went back to her house and ate..then her brother sent us there...
I didn't see many people i knew though... i saw Sam...Ashlea...and Daniel.... but i tink they didn't see me.... anyways... we waited fo Jill Linn..then bought the T-shirt... then went in...
Usually at church services we sing for not too long and then the pastor gives the service... but the singing just went on and on and on.... i usually stand all the way but this time we sat halfway through.... and the pastor came out and gave a very short message... and at the end of the day i don't think we really got the message.. coz when Jill sent me back she asked her brother "Ko.. what is Legacy ahh?" Then her bro explained to her then she asked again "So what is it that they're trying to tell us?" -.-"' And even i felt really different..I remember the last rally that i really felt that i could relate to what the pastor talked about and got the message but this time i couldn't..so i was kinda disappointed ... But after the rally Jill Linn suggested we go to Bukit Tinggi JJ to watch a movie :) ... I was going to call mum to ask for permission then i stopped.... I'll call dad... hehe..and gave me the green light :) .... so that was my first time watching a midnight screening with friends.... hehe...
We watched Hancock...hehe... quite a nice show... very funny... the show ended at 12+ then Jill's bro sent Yimin back then sent me back.... i got back around 1+ i tink but i slept around 3.30..hehe...long day...

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home