Jun 30, 2008

Yesterday I went for the olympic day run...the marathon ppl called it the mcdonald's run but i tink mcD is just the sponsor... there was a ronald mcdonald clown there too...
As usual... brought my iPod with me to keep me company... and it was at dataran merdeka again.... so started out ok... but this time something happened...
There was a big-sized guy in front of me so i thought why not overtake him... so i did...and as i was jogging jogging... i tripped over something... i think the road wasn't good and two guys picked me up and the guy on my left was the big-sized dude >< .... felt so guilty for overtaking him...haha... but he asked if i was ok and told me to slow down ( maybe he knew i was overtaking him....) but somehow i had more energy to run so i did...iPod is badly scratched...both knees hurt...right knee more than left...coz it wasn't bleeding so i thought it wasn't such a bad fall...but after a while my right knee was bleeding... so it could've been a good thing as well because all i had in my mind was to finish the thing and get it washed quickly before it gets infected... so as soon as i finished there was a st john guy there so conveniently located...hehe.. he helped me wash it and bandage it and i felt kinda relieved .... a friend saw me and thought i came directly back after falling but of course i didn't... me being so kiasu and kiam siap..haha.. paid already don't wanna try to get the certificate meh.... no way... and it didn't hurt that much while i was running anyway...
When dad got back he asked me "so u fell like a garbage truck ah?" .... -.- .... i walked away and said "it's pointless talking to ppl like this..hmph..." but then he told me to go back to his room and show him the wound... even he thought i gave up after falling...
but now that the iPod is scratched... bro joked that my iPod has a new skin now..hehe... the good thing is it didn't spoil :)

-llen-

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

wei
how are u?
how come nowadaysi have to find out news about u through the blog
WTF!
how's the knees?
take good care yeah....

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home