Aug 20, 2008

I know I'm supposed to be studying... I even skipped extra class today... kinda tired of ET from yesterday... went for mr mani's salts revision... normal chemistry class and add maths...then had literature at night so decided to skip accounts extra class (its from 8-12)..hehe..
I have always wanted to watch the notebook and i dunno wat made me download it..but i did and thought it'd take 2 days to finish downloading.. but after i left it to download.. watched some tv..had lunch...i came back up wanting to study... but it finished downloading already... so what choice did i have but to watch it right..?
It's not bad... a lot of... kissing and a little.. 18sx ... but they don't show u those ..ahem..stuff... a little sad... not a little actually... it made me feel very sad.. maybe i havent been watching enough of these sappy stuff so i'm easily saddened...but the actors/actresses suited their roles quite well... :) ... quite a long movie actually...2 hours... hehe....back to the books then...

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home