Jun 29, 2009

*sigh*

Back to college tomorrow... -.- ... maybe i'm feeling not too happy coz i know how i've been wasting my holidays away...hehe.... old habits die hard >< ...

Just tidied up my room to beckon the new semester... and i realised... just with the sem 1 exams.. all my notes and exercises are all messy and jumbled up ... hate the thought of organising those stuff now... so ... i only made the table look less messy... and i'm sure not too long after that it'll turn into a big mess again... haih....

Now with sem 2.... i've told mum we need to change the strategy... I NEED a motivation.... because it dawned on me that.. in primary and secondary... all the times i did well...i had something to drive me to achieve it.. could be a new phone.. a stereo... something material.... i know the biggest driving force should be getting into overseas uni and the strong feeling of achievement but somehow... i don't feel it pushing me enough in a way... or maybe there's just something wrong with me o.O ..anyhows... we're gonna try this new strategy out...hehe...and also i'll have to try organising my time better...good thing about this sem (or so far only) is that according to the timetable we get to go home at 3pm for 3 days... 4pm on 1 day and 2pm on 1 day...hopefully this gives me more time...


-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home