Oct 3, 2009

I've been at Taylor's for 10 months now... and being just next to INTI it's kinda surprising i don't bump into INTI people much..haha.. the only people i've ever bumped into were Ying Ying and Chay Ann.. -.- ... and Chay Ann always assumes i've forgotten him... -.-''' ...

Then yesterday as i was rushing to class i heard someone calling me and when i turned back..it was Lin Cze :D ... too bad i was already late...could've stopped to chat... i dunno what it is about bumping into old friends.. just makes me kinda happy... hehe...

Oh.. i almost forgot.. Happy Mooncake Festival everyone :) ...

A few weeks ago I was at my aunt's house and my cousins were there..and I just asked.. "When is mooncake festival this year ahh??" then cousin CC said "15th day of the 8th month lahh!" ... -.- ... of course we know in the lunar calendar that's the day lah... he was being sarcastic anyway.. haha.. so tonight we'll be having BBQ~~ despite finals being so close.. it seems we will forever be food and fun-loving people... XD ... or maybe it's just me... pif..

have a great mooncake festival everyone :D

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home