Dec 11, 2009

Home...

Squeaky clean now :3 ....

Just came back from a one-week holiday... England+ a few hours of Thailand...The whole thing was so last minute i didn't really know if i was really gonna get to go for the trip..hehe...

Enjoyed myself a lot... even though everytime i spend on anything i feel so much guilt :S ... some parts of the trip were better than expected.. some were really just -.-''' ... like Stonehenge...lazy to blog about the trip so if you wanna know how it went ask me on msn or in person XD ...

I missed some stuff while i was on holiday... like the birth of my new niece... :( ... i was there for Rachel all the way.. ok.. maybe not all the way but i got to see her the very next day she was born.. i went to see her everyday... i picked out a shirt for her... i got her a teddy... i wanted to see my new niece today right after we got back but it was quite late... but dad promised we'll see her tomorrow... while we were in London my cousin-in-law sms-ed to say the baby had been born.. and a few days after he sent an MMS to my dad of the baby :) ... can't wait to see her!! but this time around everything seemed to move so fast.. maybe because i saw my cousin almost everyday when she was pregnant with Rachel and this time around i seldom saw her... it feels like only weeks ago when she said she was pregnant -.- ...

And i was so anxious about my application.. after i had sent it in i kept logging in to check and the reference wasn't written yet.. so after one week of being technology-less... at the airport i asked bro to let me check my email to see if i received a welcome letter yet and i hadn't :( ... so when i came home i logged on to UCAS and thankfully the application was sent on the 6th of december.. now i'm just waiting for the welcome letter and i'm keeping my fingers crossed >< ... i think after the trip to London i really hope i can get into uni over there more than ever... haih...

gotta get up early for piano class tomorrow ... and i haven't finished my theory :( ...

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home