Mar 20, 2010

i just feel so much more confused after going for the UK education exhibition.. -.- ..

before the exhibition started there was this Southampton presentation and it was nice.. Southampton IS nice.. but so many reasons not to go there.. :/ .. but then again so many reasons to go!!! :( i think mum was pretty blown away coz she asked me "aren't you impressed by Southampton..??"
i gotta admit.. i was kinda impressed BUT... they were the only one who had a presentation.. assuming another uni had a presentation we might be just as impressed...muahahaha..

at the exhibition we asked around a bit for some info and.. i still can't decide.. pfft..

so what i'll do now is make my decision after trials... -.- .. haih.. 3 indeed is a crowd ..


-llen-

1 Comments:

Blogger SpiRiT3d TeeN said...

hahaha.. I understand.. I am in the same too now. but i do have few uni i wan.. just i am so worry I would not qualify for it..

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home