Jun 8, 2010

If i don't make it to law school..

I could be a pretty good exterminator, i reckon..

Left my door open while i went down to fill up my water bottle and on the way down the stairs, a lizard went upstairs against the wall..

After filling up my bottle i went up and went into my room and continued studying.. While resting a bit i saw the lizard on my ceiling at the corner of my room where i put my toothbrush and stuff.. so i thought.. at least i have to get the lizard out of my room for sanitation purposes..

So.. conveniently lying on the floor was the newspaper which i took 2 pages out and rolled up to act as my weapon against the pesky lizard.. I have a mini stool thingy so i used that to give me extra height to reach the lizard.. and i hadn't thrown away the box that used to contain my soap so i thought it could come in handy..
Well, before i could even try to tickle the fella, it fell down on to the ground with a "piak" sound XD .. and it tried to hide around and i moved the stuff to get it to come out.. And it's the first time i've seen a lizard react that way.. it really looked like it was afraid.. i feel the adrenaline course through my veins, anticipating its movements and planning my next move.. at one instant it ran out from its hiding spot which really shocked me a bit..

After a few minutes it stopped and i placed the box in front of it.. it was reluctant to go in at first but it went in at last.. and then i checked with dad if i could open the window to throw the lizard out..

Me: Can i open the window? I caught a lizard.. it's in the box ..
Dad: Ohh.. open lah.. you so good wan ah can catch lizard..?
Me: *opens window and shakes box to let lizard out* Ok.. it's out, close the window!
Dad: *scare lizard away coz lizard was still on the ledge and closes window* It was in your room ahh??
Me: Ya...
Dad: Too much hor, the lizard... *disgusted by the lizard*

See, dad HATES lizards.. they poop around the ledges outside the house and it pisses dad off.. So he made his own contraption to kill them lizards.. it's like a broomstick (without the broom head) and attached on is.. i think it's a toilet cleaner or a water bottle cleaner.. And somedays he'll be running around outside whacking the lizards or trying to get them to come out from their hiding spots and killing them..
I did try to tell dad to be more peaceful by saying scaring them away should do but dad said "If they don't shit around my house i won't kill them!" and the funny thing is, no matter how many dad kills there'll still be lizards here and there pooping -.- ..

i guess now i know which genes i got from dad......... in a few years time i'll probably be the one running around whacking lizards... ugh..

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home